Brick And Stone Patios Tulsa, OK
We build brick and stone patios and walkways.
Brick and stone can be a stunning, natural, low-maintenance way to enhance your landscape and improve your curb appeal. Maybe you’d like a new outdoor cooking area or a backyard firepit so you can host those summer BBQ’s? Maybe you’d like a beautiful new brick walkway or a paver driveway? Brick or stone pavers when installed properly look amazing and they are low-maintenance and easy to keep looking great.
What Type Of Brick Or Paver Project Did You Have In Mind?
- Do you want to rebuild an existing paver patio that has sunk or has been damaged?
- Are you looking to create a beautiful new outdoor living space?
- Do you like the look of natural stone and want to incorporate it into your landscape?
- Do you want to install a brick or paver driveway?
- Do you want to create some walkways or pathways?
Perfection Outdoor Solutions is a landscaping contractor based out of Tulsa, OK and serving both Tulsa County and Rogers County. We specialize in the design and installation of interlocking brick or paver patios, outdoor cooking areas, walkways, pathways, and driveways. From a new brick paver driveway to a beautiful brick walkway to your front porch we can help you with your hardscaping needs.
Interlocking Brick Installation and Construction
- brick patio installations
- Outdoor cooking area construction
- Interlocking brick or paver driveways
- Interlocking brick or paver pathways and walkways
- Flagstone patios and walkways
Preparing The Area For Your New Brick Or Paver Installation
Preparation is a huge (the most important) part in building a great looking, long lasting brick or paver feature into your landscape. This includes excavating the area you’d like the brickwork installed so we can then bring in the proper base material and properly grade the area. Once we’ve laid the base down it can be compacted to minimize any material settling that will occur. When material settles your paving stones can sink and move around, which can make your investment look horrible. Spending the extra time on the site preparation will prevent the new pavers from shifting and ensure you have a great looking hardscaped area for years to come.
How Our Interlocking Brick Landscaping Process Works
- We start with our initial consultation.
- We determine the surface area of your project.
- We take into account any specific challenges your property might pose for our team.
- We consult with you on the specific brick of stone materials you’d like.
- We’ll provide you with an accurate written estimate for the work.
The amount of work required for this type of landscaping project can vary greatly from property to property dependent on many factors. The slope of your property, existing site and soil conditions, drainage, size and scope of the project, the particular materials being used, and your budget will all be considered. We’ll be able to offer you an accurate estimate only after an initial site visit and material consultation.
Why Choose Perfection Outdoor Solutions To Install Your New Patio?
When you choose Perfection Outdoor Solutions for your interlocking brick installation you are partnering with a small, locally owned, landscaping business. We are large enough to install interlocking brick and stone for outdoor hardscapes of all sizes but we’re still small enough to give your new brickwork the specific care and attention it needs to be a durable and long-lasting improvement to your property.
We believe in great value along with excellent customer service to ensure complete customer satisfaction with every project we take on! We will conduct ourselves like true professionals on your property at all times, leaving no trace behind but your new patio, walkway, driveway, or other hardscaped elements!
If you want to schedule an estimate for your brick or paver construction project then please give us a call (918) 984-7336 or fill out our online contact form and we’ll get back to you right away.