Hedge and Shrub Trimming Tulsa, Oklahoma
Tree, Hedge, And Bush Trimming & Pruning Services
We prune trees, hedges, shrubs, and bushes.
Do you have many trees, shrubs, bushes, and hedges on your property? In order to keep trees, shrubs and hedges looking their best with healthy new, uniform growth the old, dead, and dying branches must be trimmed back and pruned at least once or twice a year.
We specialize in pruning and trimming trees, shrubs and hedges
Hedges, shrubs, and trees don’t stop growing and in order to keep them healthy and uniform looking with even growth, it’s important to keep them trimmed (or pruned is the professional term). Any dead, dying, or crisscrossed branches should be trimmed away and the new growth should be properly pruned to improve the appearance. By giving your shrubs and hedges a nice uniform shape it will immediately improve curb appeal and will encourage healthy new growth so you can have a lush, thriving, natural landscape.
What Type Of Trimming Or Pruning Do You Need On Your Property?
- Do you have small ornamental trees that need to be pruned?
- Do you have a large privacy hedge that needs to be cut back?
- Do you have many smaller bushes or shrubs throughout your landscape that need to be trimmed?
- Are you trying to remove branches and brush that is too close to your home?
Perfection Outdoor Solutions is a local landscaping company based out of Tulsa, OK and serving both Tulsa County and Rogers County. We specialize in the seasonal care and maintenance of small trees, shrubs, bushes, and hedges.
We provide our trimming and pruning services for both residential and commercial property. Whether you have a large privacy hedge bordering the front or sides of your property or several small ornamental trees, bushes, and shrubs placed throughout your garden beds and around your landscape, we can nicely shape and prune them for a clean, uniform, appearance and healthy future growth.
How Our Pruning & Trimming Process Works
There are limits to the tree work we can do for our clients and it’s usually limited to what we can “safely do”. We can only prune and trim bushes and trees and hedges that we can reach from the ground or with a 10 foot ladder. If a ladder is not possible we can recommend a local tree company who can take care of any dangerous tree trimming that is beyond our scope.
- We start with our initial consultation.
- We will listen to your requirements, making any necessary suggestions.
- We will work with you to determine the trees and shrubs that need pruning.
- We show up on the scheduled days and prune and trim your trees and shrubs as promised.
- We will remove all of the trimmings and dispose of them at a green waste facility.
- The end result is healthy trees and shrubs with a clean, uniform look.
The final cost of your tree and hedge trimming will be determined by size and condition of the existing trees and shrubs. We’ll also need to consider the site accessibility. We’ll only be able to provide you with an accurate estimate for planting and maintaining your trees and shrubs after a thorough site inspection.
If you’d like to get an estimate to trim your hedge, trees, shrubs, or bushes please give us a call (918) 984-7336 or fill out our online contact form and we’ll get back to you right away.